Mission, Vision & Objectives
The objects of the Haven are:
- To provide sanctuary for dogs;
- To provide direct care to dogs that have been lost, mistreated or are without owners and rehabilitate orphaned, sick and injured dogs and dogs that have been lost, mistreated or are without owners;
- To educate the public in the care of animals and to co-operate with other organisations with the same objectives;
- To uphold the Haven’s ‘no- kill‘ policy, except in extreme cases of physical or mental illness with no likelihood of recovery; and
- To take any action conducive to the attainment of these aims.
Our vision is for a world where every dog has a safe and loving home, and dog shelters are no longer required.